Phoenix Arizona Temple

Phoenix Arizona Temple

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

May 13, 2013

Hey Mom! Have fun in California!!! I guess I don't have anything to say, either. We just talked! Sister Harrah and I made a goal of talking to 80 people about the gospel this week, and we talked to 82! It's a mission-wide goal to have 70 per week, ideally 10 per day, and it's hard to even get 70, but we got 82! :) We have a baptism this week on Friday :) Callie Davis, the BEST investigator ever born! She was ready to get baptized before she even met us. I am so excited for her! This will be an exciting week for us :) and she will be the first baptism that I have where I taught the investigator from the beginning to the end! Well, I guess that's about it. Sorry this is REALLY short!! I'm fine, Flagstaff is incredible, everything is going well. Let me know how your trip is!!! -Sister Tolley

No comments:

Post a Comment