Phoenix Arizona Temple

Phoenix Arizona Temple

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

June 17, 2013

Last week was pretty good. This week will be awesome! Jeni is getting baptized on Saturday!!!!!! The thing I LOVE about working with the YSA and only 8 hours from home is that these people are my age, and we're close enough in proximity to be real friends after! I know that the friends other missionaries make are real, too, so that's not what I mean, but I just mean that we will go to the movies and out to lunch and things :) Jeni is seriously one of my closest friends I've ever had! Close like roommates at college close! It will be interesting when people see us together and say, "how did you two meet?" "Oh, I just taught her the missionary lessons!" It's awesome :) THIS IS THE BEST MISSION IN THE WORLD!!! For Sisters anyway, Elders don't work with YSA. We set a goal as a zone to find 50 new investigators by the end of the transfer, and last week, Sister Summerhays and I got 3 :) I love goals! Making goals is so rewarding! It makes me want to work so hard! I know it's not life or death, but it's great for motivation. This week I want to focus more on making goals instead of just letting them happen. I gave the Elders the chocolate :) they were very happy! But they melted and kind of exploded all over the inside of my box, so I wouldn't want you to send chocolate anymore if that's okay :) Even though everyone else is jealous now that I gave chocolate to only my Zone Leaders! I told them, no. So don't worry about buying 12 more truffles for the rest of my zone! haha :) Thanks for the watch and hymn book! Sister Summerhays loves the CD. It's growing on me, too :) A little fruity, but catchy! Do you think I should send home my cardigans, boots, and other coat? I definitely don't need them anymore! But apparently Kelly doesn't need them either, so you could have them or hold on to them for me? I will wear them, just not right now :) But you can have them! We are going to be part of the Youth Conference next week :) I don't know what we're doing yet, but it should be fun! Also, next week is the last week of this transfer, which means it's the last week of this mission for me. Did you find out if I will get a new plaque or not? It's not a big deal, I guess, but I'm spending most of my mission in Phoenix so that's what I'd prefer it say! It's okay the way it is though. Well Mom, I love you a lot :) You're the best!!!! Emailing you and writing Dad are what I look forward to for my P-Day :) I could do without the rest of it, but I'm always so excited to write you! Until next week!! -Sister Tolley

No comments:

Post a Comment