Phoenix Arizona Temple

Phoenix Arizona Temple

Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014

Hey Mom :)

I'm not sure if Dad still has his bracelet on, but I would have mine on, except I took it off yesterday because it was getting thin and I didn't want to lose it. I just wanted him to know how long I wore it :)
(Kady made a friendship bracelet for herself & Doug before she left in her mission. He wore his a long time until it stretched out enough to start falling off...)

I liked your letter! And I asked my president today when I can expect my release date. I'll keep you posted :) Time is going by soooooo fast :( I can't believe I'll be home in 4 transfers! Less than 6 months... And I've been in Glendale for almost 4 months. 

Crystal says her mom doesn't post her letters. Deni is doing well, I think! She has written me a few times but it's been a little while. Mindy is in Guatemala but I haven't heard from her. I don't think anyone else is out though!
(College soccer friends who are also all on missions right now)

I can't even describe to you how much I have grown in the past week. I've said that several weeks in a row now. I can't even begin to tell you how my testimony has grown. I have learned so much about the power of prayer. Heavenly Father answers prayers, without a doubt in mind He does. I have never experienced such free and open communication with The Spirit before now. I can't even describe to you over an email how incredibly blessed I feel! I just hope that it continues to increase and improve, not decrease, especially when my mission ends. My progression has accelerated because I feel and recognize one-on-one mentoring by The Spirit! I know this probably doesn't make much sense, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing AMAZING!!! I will tell you more about it someday :)

We have been focussing on helping our friends do Family History work lately. It has been so incredible to see their success! I have been so excited to find their family names with them and help connecting them together! Family History is such a blessing! One day it might be fun for me to find someone to do the work for in our family :)

I'm sorry this letter is pretty short. I love you tons and tons! I pray for you every day, at least twice :) I don't know what I would do without you! And, I feel bad for you that your winter is cold. Please keep that in mind when my summer is hot!

Love you :)

-Kady

No comments:

Post a Comment