Phoenix Arizona Temple

Phoenix Arizona Temple

Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014

Hey Mom!

This week was good. Elder Holland didn't end up coming to our tri-mission conference, but it was amazing anyway! We had every single missionary from Phoenix, Tucson, and Tempe in one chapel! Elder Wright of the Seventy, his wife, and all three Mission Presidents and wives spoke to us. Then our mission went over to the Phoenix Temple to take a mission picture. The only time we will be and have been together as an entire mission! It was cool :) look for that picture on Sister Taylor's blog :)

I hope Mariah is doing okay! Let her know I love her :)

I don't know how much longer I have left on my mission. 6 or 7 months, but I have been trying to work a lot harder these past few days. I've been learning about trying to make every area on my mission the best and every area my favorite. I want to leave the area better than how I found it! So I've been putting a lot of pressure on myself and it kind of gives me a headache, but I want to understand the principle of diligence and of obedience. So I will be putting my heart into that more as the days go. It's like the homestretch when you only have a little ways left to go, but still every chance in the world to finish strong; when you've run most of the race already, and it all comes down to the last few meters to give it all you've got. No more pacing yourself, it's time to start the "kick" and bring it home! I've been talking in analogies a lot lately...probably due partly to my study of the New Testament when it's all filled with parables. Or because I'm strange!

Now that I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do after the mission, I am ready to laser focus on the rest of the mission :)

I love you so much! Have a good week :) talk to you soon!

<3 Kady

No comments:

Post a Comment